09 January 2017
If you have recently adopted a cat with us, we would love to hear your thoughts on the adoption process via email or royal mail in answer to the following questions RE-HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE
- How did you hear about our branch?
- Was the re-homing process easy and trouble free?
- If no, why not? Is there anything we could have done better to make the re-homing process better?
- Did our re-homing pack help you to get your new arrival(s) settled in?
- Is there anything else you wish had been included in this pack that would have also helped?
- How likely are you to recommend our branch to a friend or family member?
Very likely; likely; unsure; not at all
- In your own words could you tell us briefly how your new cat/kitten(s) are settling in to your home?
- I/ We give consent for our views to be shared with other CP members, to improve and promote our work
YOUR NAME: CAT NAME:
- If you have any photos of your cats that you do not mind us using to promote our work then please attach them to your email. firstname.lastname@example.org